Create a Custom Playlist
With Microsoft 365 learning pathways, you can create custom playlists from scratch that are tailored to the unique needs of your organization. For example, create a playlist for onboarding new hires to Microsoft Teams. Or create playlists for executive administrators with information suited to their unique role. Or create a First Day for Microsoft 365 playlist that has three simple steps instead of six. You can add a custom playlist to any subcategory. For example, First Days, a Product subcategory like Excel, or even a subcategory that you create. In this section, we’ll cover how to create a playlist, and then cover adding assets to a playlist in the following section, Add assets to a custom playlist.
Create a playlist
- From the Microsoft 365 learning pathways Home page, click Office 365 training, and then select the Administer icon from the Web part.
- Select the Administer" icon subcategory. In this example, select First Days.
- Click the + icon.
- Fill out the fields in the playlist as shown in the following example. You can leave the default icon for this example.
- When you are done, select Save Detail.
Edit a playlist
- From the Custom Learning Administration page, click the playlist, and then click Edit Detail.
Delete a playlist
- From the Custom Learning Administration page, click the Delete icon for the playlist.