Customize the site
The Microsoft 365 learning pathways site is based on a SharePoint communication template, so it's easy to modify the site to meet the needs of your organization. You can change the site name, logo, menu items, and the content on the pages.
Gather feedback from your employees and periodically update the site. For example, you can update the Training events calendar as new events become available. When launching new services, you can unhide content and build targeted training playlists designed for the launch of the new services.
Customize the site and web pages
The learning pathways site is fully customizable. If you are not familiar with how to customize your SharePoint site or web pages, we suggest you review the Customize your SharePoint site article on support.office.com.
Customize Ask questions and get help
As an administrator of the learning pathways site, one of the things you’ll want to do is change the links on the Get Help and Support page to point to resources in your organization.
- From the learning pathways Home page, click the Ask questions and get help menu item.
- Click the Edit button.
- Hover over a Help option image, then click Edit web part.
- In the Link box, enter the URL for the internal resource.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the other two images that aren’t linked.
Change the text on the page
- Hover over the text area, then edit the text for the page.
- Click the Publish button when you’re done
Other customization options
Other pages you might want to consider editing are:
- Training events calendar.aspx
- The Hero web part on Home.aspx