Go to the Microsoft 365 learning pathways site
The Microsoft 365 learning pathways site for Office 365 site is hosted in your Office 365 tenant, so you'll need to sign in to Office 365 to get to the site. If you haven’t already signed into Office 365, sign in now.
- Open your Web browser and navigate to office.com or your organization’s sign-in location.
- Sign in with your user name and password.
- Navigate to the location of the site using the URL supplied by your tenant administrator or select SharePoint from the Office 365 Home page, and then select the Microsoft 365 learning pathways site.
- Click the Microsoft 365 training tile to see the full suite of training playlist available with Microsoft 365 learning pathways.
View all the learning pathways content
The Microsoft 365 training page hosts the learning pathways Web part configured to show all the training available for learning pathways.
- Scroll down the page to view all the categories and subcategories.
- Kick the tires a bit. Click a few subcategories, and then click a few playlists to get a feel for how learning pathways content is organized.
Navigate through learning pathways playlists
Navigation through learning pathways playlist has been improved based on user feedback.
- Click the Microsoft Teams subcategory, then click the Setup and Customize your Team playlist. You see the playlist as shown in the following example.
- Click the Next and Previous buttons to navigate through the playlist
- Click the dropdown arrow in the navigation bar to view the contents of the playlist and navigate to a specific topic
- Click the Toggle full-screen mode button to view the asset in full-screen. Click Toggle full-screen mode again to return to the default navigation mode.
- Use the breadcrumbs to navigate back to a subcategory or the Home page of the Web part.