Hide and show Technology
In some cases, you’ll want to hide content for a technology that’s not supported in your organization. The Hide Technology feature is designed to prevent technology from appearing throughout the Web part. It offers a broader way to hide and show content than hiding it by subcategory or playlist. For example, you can hide a Yammer subcategory, but Yammer may still show up in certain scenario playlists such as "Connect your organization with Yammer". To ensure a specific technology is not exposed to end users, you can hide it by Technology.
Hide a Technology
- From the Microsoft 365 learning pathways Home page, click the Recommended playlists tile.
- From the Custom Learning Web part, select the System menu, then select Administer Playlist. You should now have two tabs open. One with the Recommended playlists page, and one with the Custom Learning Administration page.
- From the Custom Learning Administration page, click a Technology, and then select the eyeball for the technology to hide it. For this example, click the Yammer technology, and then hide it.
Verify the playlist is hidden
- To verify Yammer technology is hidden, select the browser tab with the Recommended playlists page loaded, and then refresh the page. You'll notice that the Connect your organization with Yammer playlist is hidden.
Unhide a Technology
- From the Custom Learning Administration page, under Technology, select a technology, then select the eyeball for the hidden technology to unhide it. For this example, unhide the Yammer technology.