Configure Office 365 Enterprise services and applications
Ready to configure your Office 365 services and applications?
Our basic set up instructions help you get everyone using your Office 365 services and applications in the shortest time possible. Sometimes getting things configured before everyone starts using them is preferred. For example if you want to configure mail routing , file storage, or sharing policies.
|Services & applications||Resources|
|Office 365 Suite||- Add your company branding to Office 365 Sign In Page
- Add customized help desk info to the Office 365 help pane
- Add integration with Azure AD and other applications.
- Learn more about using groups to collaborate with email, calendar, documents, and chat
- Configure Information Protection across Office 365
- Activate and use mobile device management in Office 365
- Monitor Office 365 connectivity
|- Get ready to migrate with Exchange Hybrid using the Exchange Deployment Assistant
- Use the Exchange migration advisor to get customized set up guidance
- Set up Exchange Online Protection
|-Configure hybrid functionality between SharePoint Server 2013 and Office 365
- Create and use site templates to customize the look and feel of SharePoint Online
- Use the SharePoint Online Planning Guide or the SharePoint Online deployment advisor to plan and configure additional features
- Manage your Office 365 Video portal
|IM and online meetings
(Skype for Business Online)
|- Configure hybrid functionality between your existing Lync Server 2013 or Skype for Business 2015 environment and Office 365
- Set up Skype for Business Online and configure common features such as call routing, conference calling, and sharing
- Use the Skype for Business deployment advisor to get customized set up guidance
|File storage & sharing
(OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online)
|- Set up Office 365 file storage and sharing: Learn when you should use OneDrive for Business to store files and when you should use Office 365 team sites
- Set up Office 365 file storage and sharing: See how easy it is to upload files in OneDrive for Business and your Office 365 team site
- Set up Office 365 file storage and sharing: Get all the steps for uploading files to OneDrive for Business and your Office 365 team site. Learn tips for file sharing
- Use the OneDrive for Business setup guide to get customized set up guidance
|Office 365 applications||- Office 365 administrators should use the Office 2016 Deployment Guide for Mac, PC, or Mobile to get help planning an enterprise Office 365 ProPlus deployment or upgrade.
- Power BI for Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Office Delve for Office 365 admins
- Frequently asked questions about Sway
- Get started with Project Online.
- Microsoft Intune deployment advisor
|- Use Yammer with Office 365
- Use the Yammer Enterprise setup guide to get customized set up guidance
We're here to help!
As an Assign admin roles in Office 365 for business for Office 365 for business, you get free access to our knowledgeable support agents. If you don't find the information you need on this web site, contact support for business products.
Send feedback about: