Manage user accounts, licenses, and groups with Office 365 PowerShell
One of the primary tasks of any Office 365 administrator is managing user accounts, licenses, and group. Although you can accomplish most aspects of these tasks in the Microsoft 365 admin center, other tasks are much quicker and easier with Office 365 PowerShell.
For more information, see these topics.
- Create user accounts
- View user accounts
- Configure user account properties
- Assign roles to user accounts
- Delete and restore user accounts
- Block user accounts
Licenses and services
- View licenses and services
- View licensed and unlicensed users
- Assign licenses to user accounts
- View account license and service details
- Disable access to services
- Remove licenses from user accounts