MyAnalytics Service Description
MyAnalytics summarizes how you spend your time at work and then suggests ways to work smarter. MyAnalytics provides these insights through elements that you can access in Microsoft Outlook or through your web browser.
Some of the elements of MyAnalytics are provided automatically to users of various Office 365 plans. For more information, see MyAnalytics distributions.
MyAnalytics processes information in a manner that protects employee privacy. For more information, see Data privacy.
MyAnalytics consists of the following elements:
- MyAnalytics dashboard: Helps you reflect on your work patterns, such as time that you have available to focus, your meeting and email practices, and your network.
- Insights Outlook add-in: Provides you with actionable insights in Outlook that help you stay on top of your tasks and get more done.
- Email digest: Gives you key highlights about your work patterns in an weekly email.
- Inline suggestions in Outlook: These brief, data- and AI-driven suggestions appear in Outlook while you are either reading or composing an email or a meeting invitation.
The elements of MyAnalytics are available in varying levels to users of different Microsoft Office 365 plans, as described in the following table:
|Plan||Service plan||Elements available|
|Microsoft 365 E3
Microsoft 365 BusinessOffice 365 E3
Office 365 E1Business Premium
Insights Outlook Add-in
(other MyAnalytics elements
will be made available in the future)
|Microsoft 365 E5
Office 365 Enterprise E5Office 365 A5
Office 365 Nonprofit E5MyAnalytics add-on
Insights by MyAnalytics
Dashboard, Insights Outlook Add-in, Email digest, and Inline suggestions
For more information, see Availability of features.
By adhering to the following guidelines, MyAnalytics protect employee privacy and support compliance with local regulations:
- MyAnalytics is not designed to enable employee evaluation, tracking, automated decision-making, profiling, or monitoring.
- MyAnalytics does not give employees access to new personally identifiable information on other coworkers.
- MyAnalytics data is processed and stored in the employee’s Exchange Online mailbox.
- MyAnalytics supports General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
- MyAnalytics can be configured so that individuals must purposefully opt in.
- MyAnalytics and Delve are separate applications with no interdependencies.
- MyAnalytics reminds people that their data is private and secure.
For more information, see MyAnalytics privacy guide.