MyAnalytics service description
MyAnalytics summarizes how you spend your time at work and then suggests ways to work smarter. MyAnalytics provides these insights through elements that you can access in Microsoft Outlook or through your web browser.
Some of the elements of MyAnalytics are provided automatically to users of various Office 365 plans. To learn which elements are included in which Office 365 and Microsoft 365 plans, see MyAnalytics plans and environments.
MyAnalytics processes information in a manner that protects employee privacy. For more information, see Data privacy.
For detailed plan information on subscriptions that enable users for MyAnalytics, see the full subscription comparison table.
MyAnalytics consists of the following elements:
- Dashboard: Helps you reflect on your work patterns, such as time for focused work, meeting and email practices, and networking.
- Outlook add-in: Provides you with actionable insights in Outlook that help you stay on top of your tasks and get more done.
- Email digests: Give you key highlights about your work patterns in a weekly email.
- Inline suggestions: These brief, data- and AI-driven suggestions appear in Outlook while you are either reading or composing an email or a meeting invitation.
By adhering to the following guidelines, MyAnalytics protects employee privacy and support compliance with local regulations:
- MyAnalytics is not designed to enable employee evaluation, tracking, automated decision-making, profiling, or monitoring.
- MyAnalytics does not give employees access to new personally identifiable information on other coworkers.
- MyAnalytics data is processed and stored in the employee’s Exchange Online mailbox.
- MyAnalytics supports General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
- MyAnalytics can be configured so that individuals must purposefully opt in.
- MyAnalytics and Delve are separate applications with no interdependencies.
- MyAnalytics reminds people that their data is private and secure.
For more information, see MyAnalytics Privacy guide.