Forgot password to sign in to Microsoft 365, Intune, or Azure
You can't sign in to Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, or Microsoft Intune because you forgot your password.
Use one of the following options to reset your password, depending on your existing privileges to the service that you're trying to sign in to.
If you don't have administrator privileges:
- Ask your administrator to reset your password.
- If your administrator has given you the ability to reset your own password, use the Self-Service Password Reset wizard.
If you have administrator privileges:
- Reset your own password if you've already set up an alternative email address and a mobile phone number.
- Request another administrator in your company to reset your password.
- If you've forgotten the password for your company's administrator account in Azure or Intune, see Quickstart: Self-service password reset.
- You can use the Self-Service Password Reset wizard to contact Support if the self-service password reset fails. You may have to wait for a few seconds before the link to contact Support displays.
- When you submit your request to Support, include your name, telephone number, and email address so that a Support professional can contact you.
- If you're the only administrator on your Azure subscription, and you have forgotten the password, contact Azure support.
- You can also use the following resources to contact Support: