Release notes for Monthly Channel releases in 2020
These release notes provide information about new features and non-security updates that are included in Monthly Channel updates to Office 365 ProPlus in 2020, Visio Pro for Office 365, Project Online Desktop Client and Office 365 Business.
- We often roll out features (and sometimes even fixes) to Monthly over a period of time. If you don’t see something described below right away, you can expect it soon. Learn more
- Microsoft Teams on existing installations of Office 365 ProPlus - Beginning in early July, updates to Office 365 ProPlus (and Office 365 Business) will include Microsoft Teams. The date when Teams will be added depends on which update channel you're using. Please refer to Deploy Microsoft Teams with Office 365 ProPlus for additional information.
Version 1912: January 22
Version 1912 (Build 12325.20344)
- This update fixes an issue that can cause Microsoft Access to fail to identify an Identity Column in a linked SQL Server table, which can cause rows to be reported as deleted incorrectly
Version 1912: January 14
Version 1912 (Build 12325.20298)
Security updates listed here
Version 1912: January 08
Version 1912 (Build 12325.20288)
- Send accessible mail to those who need it most: Outlook will display a mail tip to help you ensure that your content is accessible when sending to a user who prefers accessible content
Optimize your presentation for all: Accessibility Checker helps you arrange objects on your slides with screen readers in mind.
GIFs in a jiffy: One slide, one frame. Easily create looping GIFs in PowerPoint. Learn more
- This change circumvents a problem with certain Intel graphics drivers by leveraging software rendering.
Addressed an issue that caused the location of a meeting to get added back to the meeting unexpectedly after clearing it.
Addressed an issue that caused users to see a noticeable delay when interacting with their mailbox folders through keyboard shortcuts.
Addressed an issue that caused users to see emails sent to an address that did not match the displayed SMTP address in some circumstances.
Addressed an issue that caused users to experience hangs in Outlook when retrieving Cloud Settings.
- Building blocks organizer may display an invalid alert: "You have modified styles, building blocks".
- Resolved an issue where Office updates may have unexpectedly downloaded files from the Office CDN instead of the intended source, such as a local or network share, or Configuration Manager-provided location.