View customer activity logs
- Partner Center
- Partner Center for Microsoft Cloud for US Government
- Partner Center for Microsoft Cloud Germany
Activity logs provide information on transactions and Partner management actions for customers. Logs for transactions provide detailed information about the transaction, including purchased subscriptions. You can also export activity logs to an Excel-compatible comma-separated value file format (.csv).
Activity logs provide records for Partner actions on customer accounts and product transactions. You can also export activity logs to a .csv file.
View and export activity logs
- From the Dashboard menu, select Activity Log.
Select the activity log period in the From and to fields. The activity log export defaults to the most recent month.
Each activity log provides a link to the listed customer's Subscriptions page.
Select a down arrow for any activity log to view details about a logged action. A single activity log can show a significant amount of data, such as the ordering of multiple products.
Select Export log to copy the customer's subscription data into a .csv file and download it to the default download folder on your computer. Data columns include the following:
- Affected customer—the customer's company name;
- Action—the product name for the subscription;
- Partner user—the Partner associated with the activity;
- Status—provides the data associated with the activity, such as an Order ID. Will differ based on the Action type;
- Additional information—the transaction data for the activity log. For example, if the action is a customer order, this field lists the contents for the purchase.