Office 365 Government GCC for CSP Partner and Customer Eligibility Criteria
- Partner Center
- CSP Partners
The validation process and criteria outlined below are specific to direct bill partners. Direct bill partners include direct resellers and indirect providers. If you are an Indirect Reseller please work with your Indirect Provider.
If you are interested in having your organization or your customers organization approved for Office 365 Government GCC for CSP, please review the requirements below.
You could be approved if you are a partner serving US federal, state, local or tribal government entities. To have your organizations eligibility validated, please complete the brief form located here.
Your customer could be approved if they are an organization that handles government-controlled data or are a U.S. federal, state, local or tribal government entity. To have your customers' organizations’ eligibility validated, please complete the brief form located here.
- Your organization must be enrolled in the Cloud Solution Provider program as it is a pre-requisite to being approved for Office 365 Government GCC for CSP.
- A step-by-step validation process guide for Office 365 Government GCC for CSP is located here.
- Contact RSC Support Escalations for additional validation questions or concerns.
Office 365 Government GCC for CSP partners and customers will be validated for eligibility based on meeting specific criteria outlined below.
- Provides services or solutions to US government customers through direct or indirect contracts
- Serves US government customers through GSA or other contract vehicles
US government entity in its governmental capacity. For example:
- Federal agency (e.g. bureau, agency, department, or other entity of the US government)
- State/local entity
- Tribal entity
- Regional or interstate government entities (but no international entities)
- Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FERDCs)
Commercial private entity with data that’s subject to regulations. Accepted government data types include:
- International Traffic in Arms (ITAR)
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- Department of Defense (DoD) Unclassified Controlled Nuclear Information (UCNI)
- Department of Energy (DoE) UCNI
- Criminal Justice Information (CJI)
- Department of Defense Impact Level Data
- Other types of data that require Azure Government
An international commercial entity may qualify if they meet the requirements noted above and have verified U.S. presence (such as mailing address, physical location, etc.).