Console test app
- Partner Center
- Partner Center operated by 21Vianet
- Partner Center for Microsoft Cloud Germany
- Partner Center for Microsoft Cloud for US Government
The console test app is provided in C# and Java, it provides sample codes for all of the scenarios supported by the Partner Center APIs. You can also use it for testing.
Get the code
Download the sample code for the console test app.
Download the sample code and modify it as necessary.
Before you build the application, update the values in the App.config file to reflect the Azure AD authentication information you created in Partner Center authentication. Specifically, you should use your integration sandbox account settings during early development or for testing in production.
Under ScenarioSettings in the App.config file, you can set parameters that will be automatically passed into the scenarios that you run.
To modify the list of scenarios that are run, comment out lines in IPartnerScenario mainScenarios or in an individual Get Scenarios method found in the Program.cs file.
What to change
Use the following lists to determine what to change or not change in the sample code.
For PartnerServiceSettings, don't change:
All of these settings are necessary for the sample API calls to properly function.
For UserAuthentication, you're required to change:
- ApplicationId (your Azure Active Directory application ID used for login)
- UserName (your active directory username)
- Password (your active directory password).
For AppAuthentication, you're required to change:
- ApplicationId (your active directory application ID used for application login)
- ApplicationSecret (your active directory application secret used for application login)
- Domain (your active directory domain on which the application is hosted)
For ScenarioSettings, don't change:
- CustomerDomainSuffix (the domain suffix used when creating a new customer)
Optional settings. If left blank, this information will need to be inputted when running a scenario where necessary):
- CustomerIdToDelete (the ID of the customer used for deletion)
- DefaultCustomerId (the customer ID to use in customer-related scenarios)
- DefaultInvoiceID (the invoice ID to use in invoice scenarios)
- PartnerMpnId (the partner MPN ID to use in indirect partner scenarios)
- DefaultServiceRequestId (the service request ID to use in service request scenarios)
- DefaultSupportTopicID (the support topic ID to use in service request scenarios)
- DefaultOfferID (the offer ID to use in offer scenarios)
- DefaultOrderID (the order ID to use in order scenarios)
- DefaultSubscriptionID (the subscription ID to use in subscription scenarios)
Optional to change. All of these settings specify the amount of entries per page when retrieving paged content: