Sell to specialized industries
- Partner Center
Microsoft provides special, reduced pricing for select groups of customers, including education customers, non-profit customers, small businesses, and government entities. Both you and your customer must be qualified before you can offer them special pricing.
Requirements to sell to specialized industries
|Special pricing||Reseller required qualifications||Customer required qualifications|
|Education||Become an Authorized Education seller.||Must be a Qualified Education User.|
|Government||To sell Azure, enroll using the Microsoft Government Cloud Validation form . To sell license-based subscriptions to government, there is no required qualification.||None|
Must have a non-profit Azure Active Directory tenant.
Learn more about nonprofit special offers.
|Sign up through the Microsoft nonprofit program to be eligible.|
Check your reseller qualifications
- In your partner dasbhoard, select the gear icon in the upper right corner of the window to open Account settings.
- In your Partner profile, in the Program info section, look for Reseller qualifications.
- If you do not see Reseller qualifications, you have not yet been authorized to purchase any special offers.
Check the customer qualifications
- From the Partner Center menu, select Customers. Choose the customer from the list.
- In the customer menu, select Account. In the Company info section, look for Special qualifications.
- If Special qualifications is set to None, but the customer does in fact meet the qualifications, you can Update their details to include them.
Where to find special offers
Once you and your customer are qualified for a special offer program, follow the steps to add a subscription. In the Catalog section of the New subscription page, select a specialized industry to see the special offers you can sell.