Manage your Incentives in Partner Center
- Partner Center
Whether you are doing business in the cloud, on-premises, or somewhere in between, Partner Incentives support your profitability and growth.
Qualify for the Partner Incentives program
You're eligible for the CSP Incentives Program when you meet the following criteria:
- Have an active Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) agreement
- A valid Cloud Distributor agreement (indirect providers only)
- A Reseller agreement (direct sellers only)
- Meet the competency requirement
As soon as you become eligible, you will be invited to join the program.
One site, one sign in
Now that Partner incentives management is available in Partner Center, you can sign up for incentives, access your tax and payment profiles, access your earnings and payment statements, and manage users – all here in Partner Center.
Beginning with already enrolled Partners, we are enabling partners to manage incentives in Partner Center in phases starting in July. Look out for an email from us letting you know that it is time to set up your organization for incentives in Partner Center.
Admins, if you have received the email, follow these three easy steps today:
- Sign in to Partner Center
- Following the directions in the email, set up your incentive users
- Give Partner Center login credentials to your newly set up incentive users
When the Incentive Admin has received credentials, they can complete the migration of your organization which will enable your organization to manage your incentives here – in Partner center.
For more information see Partner Incentives Co-op Guidebook