Offer your customers trials of Microsoft products
- Partner Center
A good way to introduce customers to new Microsoft products is to offer 30 day free trials. You can sign up for the trials in the catalog just like many other online services.
Sign your customer up for a trial
- From Sell on the Dashboard, go to Catalog.
- In the catalog, from Billing frequency, click Trial offer. This enables only free trials to appear and disables other offers that are not free. Trials will show up on the Trials tab in the catalog.
- Select the free trial you want to offer and then select submit. All trials are for 30 days during which you will not be billed. You can also convert it to a paid subscription at any time during the trial.
Using the trial
- All trials provide 25 licenses. You can't change this.
- Assign trial licenses and seats just as you would for a paid service in Partner Center.
Converting a trial to a paid subscription
- Go to the customer’s subscription page, and select the free trial.
- Select Convert trial to paid subscription.
- Enter the desired license quantity and billing frequency, and select Apply.
- Billing for the paid subscription begins on the conversion date, and the subscription auto-renews twelve months from the conversion date.