Provide billing support
- Partner Center
- Partner Center for Microsoft Cloud for US Government
- Partner Center for Microsoft Cloud Germany
You own the billing relationship with your customers and fully support any billing-related questions from your customers.
- Get product training and troubleshooting training via MPN, including access to Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) hands-on training.
- Access documentation via the virtual knowledge base (vKB).
- Find published technical solutions on TechNet and access to partner specific support as part of your MPN membership.
- Purchase Premier Support for incremental support benefits.
- You are responsible for payment to Microsoft.
- We recommend establishing a clear collections policy with customers that details your collections process and when access to the subscription will be impacted.
- If necessary, you can disable your customer's access to the subscription for non-payment.
- Report problems to raise any billing questions or disputes.
- Escalate problems to Microsoft through the Partner Support channel on the customer's behalf if you need our assistance.
- You must communicate and close the loop with the customer once the issue is resolved
Billing disputes Report problems (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/report-problems-with-partner-center) to raise any billing questions or disputes.