Run flows on a schedule
Create a cloud flow that performs one or more tasks (such as sending a report in email):
- Once a day, an hour, or a minute
- On a date that you specify
- After a number of days, hours, or minutes that you specify
Create a recurring flow
- Sign in to Power Automate, and then select My flows on the left navigation pane.
- Select New and then Scheduled-from blank.
- Specify when your flow should start by editing Starting boxes, and specify the flow's recurrence by editing Repeat every boxes then select Create.
Configure advanced options
Follow the steps in the previous section. and then select Recurrence > Show advanced options.
These options change based on the values to which Interval and Frequency are set. If your screen doesn't match the graphic below, make sure that Interval and Frequency are set to the same values that the graphic shows.
Select a Time zone to specify whether the Start time reflects a local time zone, Universal Coordinated Time (UTC), etc.
Specify a Start time in this format:
If you specified Day under Frequency, specify the time of day when the flow should run.
If you specified Week under Frequency, specify the day or days of the week on which the flow should run and the time or times of day when the flow should run.
For example, configure the options as shown to start a cloud flow no sooner than noon (Pacific time) on Monday, January 1, 2018, and run it every two weeks on Tuesdays at 5:30p (Pacific time).
Add the action or actions that you want the flow to take, as Create a cloud flow from scratch describes.
Learn more about the advanced options and how to configure them.