Export Power BI paginated reports with Power Automate
With Power Automate, you can automate exporting and distributing Power BI paginated reports to a variety of supported formats and scenarios. In this article, you learn which templates to use to build your own flows to export your paginated reports.
To follow along, make sure you have:
- At least one workspace in your Power BI tenant backed by a reserved capacity. This capacity can be any of the A4/P1 – A6/P3 SKUs. Read more about reserved capacities in Power BI Premium.
- Access to the standard connectors in Power Automate, which come with any Office 365 subscription.
Create a flow from a template
Sign in to Power Automate flow.microsoft.com.
Select Templates, and search for paginated reports.
Select a template
Select a template from the list to get started with a step-by-step walkthrough.
- Save a Power BI paginated report to OneDrive for Business or a SharePoint Online folder.
- Export a Power BI paginated report for items in a SharePoint Online List, or for each row in an Excel Online table.
- Save a Power BI paginated report to a local system folder.