Connect to Alpine Metrics Sales Predictions with Power BI
Alpine Metrics provides state of the art Predictive Sales Process Optimization in the cloud and on demand for sales organizations large and small. The Alpine Metrics Sales Predictions content pack for Power BI includes metrics such as potential and predicted sales and risks, allowing you deeper insight into the future of your business.
Connect to the Alpine Metrics Sales Predictions content pack for Power BI.
How to connect
Select Get Data at the bottom of the left navigation pane.
In the Services box, select Get.
Select AlpineMetrics Sales Predictions, then select Get.
Select OAuth 2 and then Sign In. When prompted, provide your AlpineMetrics credentials.
Once connected, a dashboard, report and dataset will automatically be loaded. When completed, the tiles will update with data from your account.
- Try asking a question in the Q&A box at the top of the dashboard
- Change the tiles in the dashboard.
- Select a tile to open the underlying report.
- While your dataset will be schedule to refreshed daily, you can change the refresh schedule or try refreshing it on demand using Refresh Now
The content pack includes data from the following tables:
- Account - Business - Country - Industry - Opportunity - Person - Prediction - Prediction History - Product - Region
An Alpine Metrics account with permissions to the above tables is required in order to instantiate this content pack.