Connect to SendGrid with Power BI
The Power BI content pack for SendGrid allows you to extract insights and statistics from your SendGrid account. Using the SendGrid content pack you can visualize your SendGrid statistics in a dashboard.
Connect to the SendGrid content pack for Power BI.
How to connect
Select Get Data at the bottom of the left navigation pane.
In the Services box, select Get.
Select the SendGrid content pack and click Get.
When prompted, provide your SendGrid user name and password. Select Sign In.
After Power BI imports the data, you see a new dashboard, report, and dataset in the left navigation pane, populated with your email statistics for the past 90 days. New items are marked with a yellow asterisk *.
- Try asking a question in the Q&A box at the top of the dashboard
- Change the tiles in the dashboard.
- Select a tile to open the underlying report.
- While your dataset will be schedule to refreshed daily, you can change the refresh schedule or try refreshing it on demand using Refresh Now
The following metrics are available in the SendGrid dashboard:
- Overall email statistics - Requests, Delivered, Bounced, Spam Blocked, Spam Report, etc.
- Email statistics by category
- Email statistics by geography
- Email statistics by ISP
- Email statistics by device, client, browser