Display a dashboard tile in Full Screen mode
Tiles must first be in Focus mode before they can be displayed in Full Screen mode.
What is Full Screen mode?
Display your dashboards, reports, and tiles without the distraction of menus and navigation buttons. You get an unadulterated, full view of your business at a glance, all the time. This is sometimes referred to as TV Mode.
Some uses for Full Screen mode are:
- presenting your tile at a meeting or conference
- displaying your tile in an office on a dedicated large screen or projector
- looking at your tile on a small screen
- reviewing your tile in locked mode -- you can touch the screen or mouse over the tile without opening the underlying report
To turn Full Screen mode on (and off)
Your tile fills the canvas so you can see more detail. While in Focus mode for a dashboard tile, you can view and modify the filters that were applied when this visual was created.
- From the top menubar, select this icon to display the tile in Full Screen mode.
In Full Screen mode, the tile fills your entire screen and displays without the distraction of menus and navigation buttons. You get an unadulterated, full view of your tile at a glance, all the time. This is sometimes referred to as TV Mode.
When you move the mouse, a menu appears. The menu will remain in the bottom right-hand corner until you exit Full Screen mode. If it disappears, simply move your cursor or tap the screen.
- Use the Back button to navigate to the previous page in your browser. If the previous page was a Power BI service page, it will display in Full Screen mode. Full Screen mode will persist until you close Full Screen.
- To print a tile from Full Screen mode, select the Print icon.
- To exit Full Screen mode, select the Close Full Screen icon
More questions? Try the Power BI Community