API to export report to PowerPoint, PDF, and JPEG 2019 release wave 2
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, see Microsoft Power Platform product documentation. For the latest release plans, see Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|End users by admins, makers, or analysts||Mar 6, 2020||-|
Developers will be able to provide their users with the option to export their data to PowerPoint, PDF, and PNG formats in two main scenarios:
- Interactive mode: End users interact with a report and export their own view of the data.
- Non-interactive mode: Offline generation of snapshots distributed to different people in the organization.
The following capabilities will be supported:
- Export report for both Power BI and non-Power BI users (SaaS and PaaS embed scenarios)
- Export user context (the screenshot will include applied filters, cross filters, etc.)
- Export including row-Level security (RLS)
- Export a single page or entire report