Improved grid column filtering in Power Apps
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|End users, automatically||-||Feb 3, 2020||Apr 6, 2020|
Tabular data manipulation is now easier with a whole range of advanced grid column filtering capabilities.
- String and numeric fields have operators to filters like: begins with, ends with, and contains data.
- Activity management is vastly improved with a new set of date filters. Absolute (before, after, on, etc.) and relative (last week, next year, older than X months, etc.) filters put powerful slicers at your fingertips.
- Filtering on option set columns is as easy as checking items off a list.
- Lookup columns also have an enhanced inline lookup experience for quick filtering.
- Filtering a grid on columns not present in the view is easy and intuitive with the advanced filtering pane.
- Add multiple filter conditions, including grouping and use of logical operators to create more complex condition expressions.
- Legacy advanced find capabilities like building view filter expressions is now on Unified Interface.
Use grid filters (docs)