Improved grid column filtering in Power Apps
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, see Microsoft Power Platform product documentation. For the latest release plans, see Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|End users, automatically||-||Feb 3, 2020||Apr 6, 2020|
Tabular data manipulation is now easier with a whole range of advanced grid column filtering capabilities.
- String and numeric fields have operators to filters like: begins with, ends with, and contains data.
- Activity management is vastly improved with a new set of date filters. Absolute (before, after, on, etc.) and relative (last week, next year, older than X months, etc.) filters put powerful slicers at your fingertips.
- Filtering on option set columns is as easy as checking items off a list.
- Lookup columns also have an enhanced inline lookup experience for quick filtering.
- Filtering a grid on columns not present in the view is easy and intuitive with the advanced filtering pane.
- Add multiple filter conditions, including grouping and use of logical operators to create more complex condition expressions.
- Legacy advanced find capabilities like building view filter expressions is now on Unified Interface.
Use grid filters (docs)