Get Help + Support
[This topic is pre-release documentation and is subject to change.]
Admins you can use the Help + support experience in the Power Platform Admin center to get self-help solutions in real-time for your issue. If the issue can't be resolved through self-help, you can use the same Help + support experience to contact a Microsoft support representative.
An example of solutions provided for Dynamics 365 for Outlook issues:
You have one of the following Office 365 admin roles to enter support requests:
For the following support plans:
- Subscription Support
- Enhanced Support
- Professional Direct Support
- Premier Support
- Unified Support
In the following cases, you might not be able to create a support request or we can't provide relevant solutions:
- There is an issue with your Premier Support contract. Please contact your Technical Account Manager (TAM).
- Your Support subscription has expired. Please renew.
- We couldn't find your Support plan.
- If you have a Premier Support plan, please contact your Technical Account Manager (TAM).
- If you have a non-Premier Support plan, please verify the plan is active. For support information, see Dynamics 365 Community Forums.
View solutions or enter a support request through the new support center
Sign in to the Power Platform Admin center with your admin credentials.
Select Help + support > New support request.
Select the product with the issue.
To get immediate help with your issue, fill in the rest of the information on the page, and then select See solutions.
Based on the information you provided, you'll see a list of possible solutions to your issue. Select the relevant solution and see if the content can successfully guide you to a fix.
If the guidance doesn't resolve your issue, select Create a support request and fill in the fields in the form pages.
If you have a Premier support plan, select Yes for File as a Premier support request? and fill in the fields. If you don't know your access or contract ID, please contact your service admin or Technical Account Manager (TAM).
- For Contract ID/Password, please enter your Premier contract ID.
- The Contract ID/Password defaults to the Premier contract ID. If you have changed the password when registering online in the Premier portal, you should use the updated password instead of the contract ID.
Once you submit your request it will appear in the list of support requests.
You can check the status and edit your request on this page.
Limited Preview: Report outage
We're rolling out a new Preview feature to a limited set of customers to try out. If you're experiencing a service outage, we want your support request to get more timely review and action. Select the Report outage link to report the outage. If you don't see this link, don't worry! We'll be bringing this feature to all customers in the future.
Fill out the pages and then submit to have your support request receive an expedited review.
We'd love to know your thoughts on the new outage reporting process. Or, if you'd like to be considered for this limited Preview, please fill out this form.