Power Apps portals version 9.4.3.x Release Notes
Power Apps portals version 9.4.3.x is now available. This article describes the bug fixes and updates that are included in 9.4.3.x .
The following list details issues that are resolved/updated in this update.
- Page title - Screen readers announce proper page title on navigating to the new web page
- Calendar control - Screen readers announces Expanded / Collapsed state information on calendar control
- Lookup dialog - Screen reader narrate the role of the dialog on opening the view model dialog
- Lookup dialog - Screen reader narrate the role of the dialog on opening the create model dialog
- Sign in button - Color contrast ratio is meeting the expected contrast ratio(4.5:1) for the link text
- Lookup grid - aria-checked attribute is consistant with the visual appearance of check box
- Screen readers announce proper section heading on navigating to the new section
- Portal user can upload image using Rich Text Editor
- "Comparision" attribute is configurable in SAML authentication context from portal. This can be configured by setting a site setting in following format Authentication/SAML2/[ProviderName]/Comparison. Supported values are Exact or Minimum or Maximum or Better or 0 or 1 or 2 or 3
- PCF control can be configurable on Microsoft Dataverse Two Options column type used on the form
- Date Time column type field in lookup view shows valid date
- Lookup grid - Visual appearances of check box in Lookup grid is consistant on switching the language
- Tooltip for lookup control search button showing proper localized message in French language.
This release also contains performance updates, security fixes, and improves overall reliability of Power Apps portals.