Released version 3.21064
Version 3.21064 for Power Apps is now available in all regions. This article describes the updates, including the new features, and the fixes to existing functionality, which are included in this update. This version was first made available in preview on June 28, 2021, and completed worldwide rollout on July 16, 2021.
No new features have been publicly disclosed as a part of this released version
Fixes and improvements
The following list details issues in Power Apps that are now resolved or updated.
- Improved translation - Updated mixed reality translation logic so that the model moves more naturally in response to panning and device position, which should make moving the 3D model feel more responsive and reduce jumpiness
- Increased selectable area - added a selectable transparent bounding box around models which will make it easier for users to move and rotate 3D content.
- Field Service Mobile users will be able to use pinch to zoom in the in-app camera
- MaxAttachments property is now read / write, it can now be referenced in formulas for labels to let the user know how many attachments they can add.
- Screen orientation was previously locked to portrait or landscape for model-based apps in Dynamic 365 for Phones and Tablets, Power Apps, and Field Service on iOS and Android
- Upper limit of 50MB has been removed from the attachments control.