Create or edit apps in PowerApps Studio for web
Create and edit apps in PowerApps Studio for web, which opens in a browser window on Windows or other platforms.
- Sign up for PowerApps.
- Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer 11 on a computer that's running Windows or a Mac.
Open PowerApps Studio for web
- Sign in to powerapps.com.
In the lower-left corner, click or tap New app.
PowerApps Studio for web opens in a new tab in your browser, where you can create and edit apps in the same way as you can in PowerApps Studio for Windows.
- Automatically generate an app from your data in, for example, Excel or SharePoint.
- Learn how to add a control and set properties that determine how your app appears and behaves.
- Unleash your creativity by creating an app from scratch.
Create a connection.
Edit and save an app locally.
For best results, use PowerApps Studio for Windows to edit and save apps locally. In a browser, you can't save changes to a local app, or you must save a new file instead of replacing the file that you opened.
Use signal functions.
Acceleration and Compass functions return accurate values in a published app, but those functions return zero values as you create or modify an app in a browser.
Export and import data.
You can export and import data in a published app but not as you create or modify an app in a browser.
Copy a control across two sessions.
You can't copy controls from one session of PowerApps Studio for web to another session of PowerApps Studio for web.