Customize the screen size and orientation of a canvas app embedded on a model-driven form
This topic explains how to customize the screen size and orientation of a canvas app embedded on a model-driven form.
- Follow the steps to add or edit an embedded canvas app on a model-driven form.
- With the canvas app open in PowerApps Studio, select the File tab, and then select App settings.
- Select the Screen size + orientiation tab. By default, the Size is set to Custom.
- Select from the list of available Size and Orientation options or select Custom and provide desired values for Width and Height.
When Size is set to Custom, Orientation is disabled since it is determined based on the Width and Height you specify.
- When you are done making changes, select the File tab, and then select Save.
- To make your changes available to end-users select Publish and then select Publish this version.
Embed a canvas app on a model-driven form
Add an embedded canvas app on a model-driven form
Edit a canvas app embedded on a model-driven form
Perform predefined actions on the host form from within an embedded canvas app
ModelDrivenFormIntegration control's properties and actions
Share an embedded canvas app
Guidelines on working with embedded canvas apps
Migrating embedded canvas apps on model-driven forms created using the public preview release to latest