Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition
Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005 Standard Edition is a comprehensive developer tool for building high-performance, client/server-based Microsoft Windows®, Web, Smartphone, and Pocket PC solutions.
Streamline the development of your client/server solutions.
- Speed development using intuitive, WYSIWYG, drag-and-drop visual designers, a time-saving code editor, and an enhanced debugging environment.
- Automatically package and publish applications with a few easy clicks.
- Simplify interactive Web development. Easily manage consistent, reusable Web site layouts using time-saving Master Pages.
Take advantage of the powerful, enterprise-class Microsoft® .NET Framework 2.0.
- Significantly reduce the amount of code you have to write and debug for common programming scenarios with hundreds of reusable controls.
- Tackle any development task. Create robust applications using the .NET Framework 2.0. Microsoft Visual C++®—also included—fully supports native and managed code
- Enhance Web application performance. Easily pre-compile Web applications for dramatic performance improvements.
Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005 Standard Edition Includes:
Microsoft Visual Basic®, Microsoft Visual C#®, Visual C++®, and Microsoft Visual J#® programming languages
Tools for building Windows® and Web solutions
SmartPhone and Pocket PC development tools
Tools for visually designing databases, queries, and stored procedures