This code sample is named Power Manager Sample. It demonstrates how an application can use the Power Manager APIs to register for power notifications, set minimum device power requirements, and get and set the system power state.
- GetSystemPowerState function
- ReleasePowerRequirement function
- RequestPowerNotifications function
- SetPowerRequirement function
- SetSystemPowerState function
- StopPowerNotifications function
To run the code sample
Navigate to the solution file (*.sln), and double-click it. By default, the solution files are copied to the following folders:
C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\Samples\Common\CPP\Win32\PowerManager
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 launches and loads the solution.
Build the solution (Ctrl+Shift+B).
Deploy the solution (F5).
SDK: Windows Mobile 6 Professional SDK and Windows Mobile 6 Standard SDK
Development Environment: Visual Studio 2005.
ActiveSync: Version 4.5.