In This Section
- Introduction to Silverlight 1.0 introduces key scenarios and features for Silverlight 1.0, and provides a list of resources.
- Silverlight 1.0 Architecture provides a high-level overview of the key components in Silverlight 1.0.
- Changes Between Silverlight 1.0 Beta and RTW provides a list of new features, changes, and enhancements that have been made to Silverlight version 1.0 since the Beta (May 2007) release.
- Overviews and How-to Topics provide information about working with the object model, using XAML, and adding multimedia, animation, and graphics.
- Reference provides information about the objects, methods, properties, events, and enumerations you can use.
- QuickStarts show you how to quickly get started creating Silverlight 1.0 applications.
- Samples page provides access to Silverlight 1.0 sample applications.