Object Services (Entity Framework)
The topics in this section describe the role of Object Services in the ADO.NET Entity Framework.
In This Section
- Object Services Overview (Entity Framework)
Provides an overview of Object Services and defines the object context.
- Querying Data as Objects (Entity Framework)
Describes querying an Entity Data Model (EDM) and defining how related objects are loaded into the object context.
- Working with Objects (Entity Framework)
Describes adding, modifying, and deleting objects; saving object changes to the data source; and binding objects to controls.
- Managing the Object Context (Entity Framework)
Describes attaching objects, change tracking and identity resolution, and managing resources.
- Customizing Objects (Entity Framework)
Describes how to use customer-defined data classes with an EDM.