Explained – Validation Controls
ASP.NET 2.0 Security Videos
J.D. Meier, Keith Brown, Prashant Bansode
This video module shows you how to use validation controls for input validation.
- Use validation controls to constrain user input and help prevent security holes.
- Design your validation in a user friendly way.
The video is a small wmv file streaming / download:
- Explained – Validation Controls (Length: 5:20 - Size: 4.02 MB)
- How To: Protect From SQL Injection in ASP.NET
- How To: Protect From Injection Attacks in ASP.NET
- How To: Use Regular Expressions to Constrain Input in ASP.NET
- Security Guidelines: ADO.NET 2.0 (See "Input and Data Validation" section)
- Security Guidelines: ADO.NET 2.0 (See "SQL Injection" section)
- Design Guidelines for Secure Web Applications (See "Input Validation" section)
- Architecture and Design Review for Security (See "Input Validation" section)
- Security Guidelines: ASP.NET 2.0 (See "Input and Data Validation" section)