CertificateStore Configuration Service Provider Examples for OMA Client Provisioning
The following XML examples can be used as templates to configure settings for the CertificateStore Configuration Service Provider:
- Adding Certificates to the Privileged, Unprivileged, and SPC Stores Example for OMA DM
- Querying Certificate Stores Example
- Querying the Certificate Stores Output Example
- Querying Certificates Example
- Querying Certificates Output Example
- Parm Query for a Characteristic Example
- Parm Query Output Example
- Deleting Certificates Examples
- Query of the System and User Root Store Example
- Adding a Certificate to the User Root Store Example
In these examples, below the
CertificateStore characteristic type, replace the values for each parm and characteristic type with values that correspond to your system.
You cannot add only a role mask to the certificate store. You must also include a certificate.