What’s New in 2008
- Code Metrics: Identify complex and error-prone code.
- Custom code correctness policies: Communicate to a developer why the check-in policies failed and to provide guidance on how to pass the policy requirements.
- Hotpathing: Discover code paths that account for performance issues Performance baseline comparison: Compare performance baseline reports to identify the source of performance regressions.
- Code Analysis rules: Code Analysis is more accurate with new and improved rules.
- Static Code Analysis to improve code quality and security
- New Code Metrics to identify error-prone code
- Code Profiler to measure code performance and find performance bottlenecks
- Unit testing with code coverage to test code early and often and measure the effectiveness of your tests
- Check-in policies to ensure coding best practices