Deploying SharePoint Products and Technologies via IAG
Use this guide to learn how to deploy Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Server 3.0 with Whale Communications Intelligent Application Gateway (IAG) 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
Before you use this guide, you should plan your deployment. For more information, see Planning to publish SharePoint Products and Technologies via IAG. For the complete IAG documentation, see the Intelligent Application Gateway 2007 Technical Resources (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=84264).
This guide provides deployment procedures for the following:
- Deploying a SharePoint Web application
- Deploying multiple SharePoint Web applications
- Deploying multiple SharePoint Web applications on a single port
- Deploying a SharePoint Web application when using identical internal and public addresses
- Deploying a SharePoint Web application via multiple IAG trunks
For a description of each of the deployment topologies, see Understanding Office SharePoint Server 2007 deployment topologies.
After you complete the procedures that are relevant for your deployment, you can select to apply additional settings to your deployment, such as preventing file uploads from non-compliant computers to Office SharePoint Server 2007 via IAG, as described in Managing user operations on SharePoint Web applications.