Multiple-shipment Shipping Architecture
The Commerce Server 2002 multiple-shipment shipping architecture consists of three pipeline components and two objects that work together to create a powerful and easy-to-use way of handling shipping.
This section contains:
- Overview of the Multiple-shipment Shipping Architecture. Describes the multiple-shipment shipping architecture and components.
- Setting Up the Pipeline and Cache. Describes the Active Server Pages (ASP) code required for using the multiple-shipment components in the pipeline.
- Using the Splitter Component to Create Multiple Shipments. Describes how to set up the Splitter component to divide orders into multiple shipments.
- Previewing Shipping Costs. Describes how to provide shipping cost previews.
- Adding Shipping Methods and Components. Describes how to add shipping methods and individual shipping components to the multiple-shipment shipping architecture.
- Shipping and Address Structures. Describes the dictionaries and simple lists used in the processing of multiple shipments.