Direct Mailer Tutorial
You create direct mail to distribute e-mail to a targeted group of users to achieve a high response rate from your mailings and increase sales and Web site traffic. You can create direct mail messages that include attachments containing information you want to send with the direct mail. The Direct Mail service is designed to send bulk personalized e-mail messages to millions of users.
In this tutorial, you are a system administrator for the Adventure-Works Company, which sells camping gear. Your campaign manager wants to distribute personalized e-mail message ads promoting a line of hiking boots to new registered users using Direct Mailer.
This section contains:
- Preparing to Use the Direct Mailer Tutorial
- Lab 1: Setting up Direct Mailer
- Lab 2: Developing the Message Body for Delivery
- Lab 3: Creating a Marketing Campaign
- Lab 4: Creating the Direct Mail
- Lab 5: Monitoring Direct Mailer Job Status