Business Desk Orders
You use the Orders modules to search your Commerce Server database for existing order information and to delete saved baskets that are no longer in use. For example, you can track the location of an order in the order process by using order status codes, enabling you to find where an order might be blocked or have unresolved problems. You can also add tax rates and shipping methods, and then update the information on your Web site.
This section contains:
- Workflow for Order Management. Illustrates the workflow for managing orders.
- About Orders. Describes the components of an order.
- Adding Order Status Codes. Explains how to add order status codes.
- Adding Country/Region Codes. Explains how to add country/region codes.
- Adding State/Province Codes. Explains how to add state/province codes.
- Managing Order Status Codes. Explains how to edit and delete order status codes.
- Managing Location Codes. Explains how to edit and delete location codes.
- Customizing Shipping Methods. Explains the three shipping methods included with Microsoft Commerce Server 2002 and how to customize them for your Web site.
- Adding Tax Rates. Explains how to add country/region, state/province, and federal taxes.
- Managing Tax Rates. Explains how to customize country/region, state/province, and federal taxes.
- Publishing Order Codes on Your Web Site. Explains how to publish to your Web site new order code information such as changed orders, new tax rates, and new shipping methods.
- Finding and Sorting Baskets. Explains how to find and sort saved baskets.
- Deleting Baskets. Explains how to delete saved baskets that are no longer in use.
- Finding, Viewing, and Sorting Orders. Explains how to find, view, and sort orders.
- Deleting Orders. Explains how to delete orders from your Commerce Server database.