Comparing Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition Features
The following Business Analytics features are only available in Enterprise Edition:
- Extend the Data Warehouse.
- Create prediction models to display product recommendations to a site user.
- Create segmentation models to analyze population segments behavior.
- Create a new report from scratch. (In Standard Edition, you can customize an existing report and save it under a new name.)
- Export reports as lists to the Profiling System or Targeting System.
- Import user, campaigns data into the Data Warehouse.
- Run the reports listed in the following table, under "Reports only in Enterprise Edition":
For a description of the scaling differences between Enterprise Edition and Standard Edition, see "Differences between Commerce Server 2002 Editions" available at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=15298.