Expression XML Structures
The expression Extensible Markup Language (XML) schema defines the form of expressions that can be used in Commerce Server 2002. The part of the expression that can be evaluated is stored as an XML string in the ExprBody field of an ActiveX Data Object (ADO) Recordset object. The Recordset objects are contained in a group of tables in the Commerce database known as the Expression Store. (See the PROFILES database table EX_ExprInfo.)
This section contains:
- Expression Recordset Schema. Describes the XML expression recordset schema.
- Expression Body Structure. Describes the XML structure, elements, and attributes of the expression body of the expression recordset. This is the evaluable part of the recordset.
- Data Types and Operators. Describes the valid data types and operators.
- Intrinsics. Describes the intrinsics, which are time and date properties evaluated on the server.
- Expression Example. Provides an example of a valid XML expression.