The Web Services Enhancements for Microsoft .NET (WSE) supports X.509 version 3.0 certificates.
In This Section
- Managing X.509 Certificates
This section details how to configure X.509 certificates so that they can be used by WSE applications.
- How to: Sign a SOAP Message Using an X.509 Certificate
Details how an XML Web service client digitally signs a SOAP message by using an X.509 certificate.
- How to: Verify Digital Signatures of SOAP Messages Signed by an X.509 Certificate
Details how to verify digital signatures of SOAP messages signed by an X.509 certificate.
- How to: Encrypt a SOAP Message Using an X.509 Certificate
Details how a Web service client encrypts SOAP messages by using an X.509 certificate.
- How to: Decrypt a SOAP Message Encrypted with an X.509 Certificate
Details how a Web service decrypts SOAP messages encrypted with an X.509 certificate.
Security token for X.509 certificates.