WCF REST Programming Model
The Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) REST Programming Model allows developers to expose WCF service operations to non-SOAP endpoints. The topics in this section examine the feature in detail.
In This Section
- WCF REST Programming Model Overview
Provides an overview of the Web Programming Model.
- WCF REST Programming Object Model
Discusses the Web Programming Model and how it works.
- How to: Create a Basic WCF REST Service
Describes how to write a basic service that exposes a non-SOAP endpoint.
- How to: Expose a Contract to SOAP and Web Clients
Describes how to write a basic service that exposes the same contract to both SOAP and non-SOAP clients.
- UriTemplate and UriTemplateTable
Describes how to control URIs using UriTemplate and UriTemplateTable.