Module 8: Creating Silverlight user interfaces for SharePoint 2010 solutions
- To play a video, click a video image or title and it will automatically start playing.
- To download a video, go to the video downloads page.
Silverlight 3.0 provides the opportunity for developers to create the next generation of Rich Internet Applications (RIAs). SharePoint 2010 integrates closely with Microsoft Silverlight to enable you to build compelling user interfaces that interact with SharePoint data.
In this module you will learn how to:
- Host Silverlight applications in SharePoint 2010.
- Build Silverlight Web Parts.
- Pass data from SharePoint to Silverlight by using Silverlight parameters.
- Render SharePoint data in Silverlight by using the SharePoint client object model.
- Render media files from SharePoint in Silverlight applications.