Messaging Records Management
Applies to: Exchange Server 2010
- Understanding Messaging Records Management
Learn more about Messaging Records Management (MRM).
- Understanding Retention Tags and Retention Policies
Learn more about retention policies, the new MRM feature in Exchange 2010.
- Understanding Managed Folders
Learn more about managed folders, the MRM feature introduced in Exchange 2007 and also available in Exchange 2010.
- Planning for Messaging Records Management
Learn more about the factors you should consider when planning to deploy MRM in your organization.
- How Retention Age is Calculated
Learn how the retention age is calculated for different types of mailbox items, such as e-mail messages, calendar items, and tasks.
- Deploying Messaging Records Management
Learn how to deploy MRM in your Exchange 2010 organization.
- Monitoring Messaging Records Management
Learn about the tools available to monitor MRM, including MRM-related performance counters.
- Messaging Records Management Terminology in Exchange 2010
Learn more about the terminology used for MRM in Exchange 2010.