Exchange Server 2010
Applies to: Exchange Server 2010
Welcome to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010! We know you're eager to get started, but there are a few things you should be aware of before you start working with Exchange 2010 and using this content.
- If you want to learn more about Exchange 2010, check out the Exchange 2010 TechCenter.
- If you want a quick overview of what's new in Exchange 2010, check out What's New in Exchange 2010.
- To get started with Exchange 2010, head for Planning and Deployment. It lays out the recommended sequence for preparing for and then installing Exchange 2010 and includes the following important topics:
Exchange Help Content
The Help content for Exchange 2010 consists of the following top-level categories:
- Getting Started With Exchange 2010
- Planning and Deployment
- Exchange Management Console
- Exchange Management Shell
- Client Access
- Unified Messaging
- High Availability and Site Resilience
- Messaging Policy and Compliance
- Performance and Scalability
- About Exchange Documentation
Tell us what you think
If you have comments or questions about our topics or about the overall Help experience, we'd love to hear from you. Your feedback will help us provide the most accurate and concise content. To provide feedback, simply click Click to Rate and Give Feedback at the top of any topic.