Allows a protocol manager to report its current health status in response to a query from the IPmHealthAndIdleMonitor::CheckHealth method.
virtual HRESULT ReportHealth( BOOL fHealthy ) = 0;
true to indicate that the protocol manager is healthy; otherwise,
HRESULT. Possible values include, but are not limited to, those in the following table.
|S_OK||Indicates that the operation was successful.|
Protocol managers are responsible for monitoring and reporting their own health status.
|Client||- IIS 7.0 on Windows Vista
- IIS 7.5 on Windows 7
- IIS 8.0 on Windows 8
- IIS 10.0 on Windows 10
|Server||- IIS 7.0 on Windows Server 2008
- IIS 7.5 on Windows Server 2008 R2
- IIS 8.0 on Windows Server 2012
- IIS 8.5 on Windows Server 2012 R2
- IIS 10.0 on Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview
|Product||- IIS 7.0, IIS 7.5, IIS 8.0, IIS 8.5, IIS 10.0
- IIS Express 7.5, IIS Express 8.0, IIS Express 10.0