Team Foundation Source Control Walkthroughs
This section includes walkthroughs which explore using source control, performing a peer code review and using source control from the command line. For more information on Team Foundation source control, see Team Foundation Source Control.
In This Section
- Walkthrough: Exploring Team Foundation Source Control
Explores the Team Foundation source control environment.
- Walkthrough: Working with Team Foundation Source Control from Command Line
Demonstrates using the command line in association with Team Foundation source control.
- Walkthrough: Advanced Functionality of Source Control
Explains how to conduct a branch and merge operation, resolve resulting merge conflicts, and apply labels.
- Walkthrough: Shelving Source Control Items
Demonstrates how to conduct a shelve operation.
- Working with Team Foundation Source Control
Links to topics which provide conceptual information on key aspects of Team Foundation source control.
- Administering Team Foundation Source Control
Links to topics which demonstrate the various tasks associated with administering Team Foundation source control.
- Team Foundation Source Control Command-Line Reference
Links to reference material associated with Team Foundation source control including command line syntax, warnings, and errors.