Adding Projects and Solutions to Source Control from Solution Explorer
Topics in this section describe how to add projects and solutions to Team Foundation source control using Solution Explorer.
In This Section
- How to: Add a Project or Solution to Source Control
Explains the steps used to add projects and solutions to Team Foundation source control.
- How to: Choose an Alternate Mapping for a Solution
Explains the steps used to establish alternate mapping for files in a solution or project.
- How to: Bind and Unbind Projects and Solutions
Describes the steps required to bind projects and solutions.
- How to: Migrate Source Control Bindings from Visual SourceSafe
Describes migrating source control binding from Visual SourceSafe to Team Foundation.
- Team Foundation Source Control Walkthroughs
Lists walkthroughs which explore using source control, customizing a source control check-in, and using source control from the command line.