Some counters are useful for identifying performance problems, or bottlenecks, that affect the operating system or installed applications. A bottleneck exists when a single component is adversely affecting the performance of the whole system. This section lists counters to watch when trying to diagnose or prevent performance problems.
- Finding Memory Bottlenecks
- Finding Processor Bottlenecks
- Finding Disk Bottlenecks
- Finding Cache Bottlenecks
- Finding Bottlenecks on Multiprocessor Computers
- Finding Network Bottlenecks